Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

THE SKOOG FARM WORKSHOP +++



Gucci wants to know what is going on in class today.
Tina finished her drawing of the Bedlam Farm donkeys....
Sue finished her rooster....

Joan is starting a colored pencil drawing....


Tina is still working on Izzy...


Rudy finished the bird and the butterfly....



Connie brought in a pear to paint...she is working on a pair of pears....



The Phoebster is enjoying the afternoon sun....


More sculpture by our friend Bill Stewart...the farm is full of his work.
I love this time of day, when the light is coming in from the West.

This is a wire sculpture I did as an example when I was teaching...


The chair at command central...I really need to get serious about purchasing some functional pillows.

4 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Everything is coming along so nicely! The light is, indeed remarkable. You are very lucky! Love both sculptures!

Gayle said...

I especially like the rooster.

Anonymous said...

I thought the rooster stood out as well, but you know I enjoy all your student's work! I really enjoy your blog so much Lori, just the way you always include is in so many of the things you're doing - and like I've said before, you get so much done! Do you ever go on vacation?

Warm greetings!!

Mary Olson said...

Love the artwork. Must be rewarding to work with your students and see what they come up with.