Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE....

I could not resist taking pictures on my way in from chores...the best part of the day.




When I go out to pick the pasture/paddock, the dogs run around with me. 

By the way, Mademoiselle Gucci (Poochie) 'Lisbet Skoog got in BIG TROUBLE today.  When I got in from morning chores she had destroyed a five foot tall Fig tree that I have been caring for since a friend died and her husband gave me many of her plants.  It used to be huge and I had it in my classroom. I cut it back to bring it home and it has been doing very well......until today.  Gucci jumped up on a chair next to the plant and started chewing on one of the branches...started pulling the roots out and ripped off every leaf but one...and they were very large leaves.  What a mess! And when I called her her full name she knew she was in deep tapioca! 



My pony lost a little piece of a tooth and an entire molar today.  I knew you were anxious to see them....especially you non-horse people.  She is 29 years old and will do fine without them.


4 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

That tooth is very cool!

Diary From Africa said...

I love the light/shadows in the photo's you posted today, Lori ! Gucci is a VERY naughty poochie, tsk tsk .... & I was fascinated with the pic of the tooth. Oh my, it's huge & I bet has done a lot of chewing in it's day !

CoyoteFe said...

I'm with Lynda - the light is so beautiful! That TOOTH is NOT! Egad!
Sorry about the fig. Hope you can nurse it back, and that bad Gucci has learned bounderies!