Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ALMOST THERE...

A very bright morning with a light covering of snow.... 
The temperature went up to about 30 degrees today and the horses were content to be in the sun.
Phoebster and the Gucch ran around like crazy during the post chore jaunt.  I have to learn how to use more of the settings on my camera so I can take better pictures.  Someday I just might have to invest in a more sophisticated piece of equipment.



Phoebe is looking rather glamorous...she is going to get groomed tomorrow and will be ready for her Therapy Dog stint that starts up again on Friday.



Having a younger sister is going to get her in shape!



It's a different story when they are in the house relaxing.


I am still trying to get a clear portrait....


We had chorus this morning after a two week break, and are preparing for a performance at the end of this month.  Downstairs, the line dancers were going at it!

Our Director, Mary Ellen, is a real inspiration to all of us.



After catching up back at the Farm, the dogs and I went down to Tractor Supply to pick up some hay cubes.  They let them go in the store with me, and it is great practice for Gucci...the more experience the better.  I just may try to apply what I learned in the three obedience classes with Phoebe and see if I can teach her enough to pass the Therapy Dog test.  She would be perfect!

Around 4:15 I went out to the indoor with Abbe.  Below you will see a very short example of her working out some kinks.  I only have 4 weeks until she goes out for training and she needs to have enough stamina to get through it.  Do any of you have any great clues for loading videos?
I have not learned how to put something on from youtube either.  H E L P......

No comments: