Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SO WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH THE NEW DOG????

Sucker that I am, I stayed out in the kitchen/family room last night to see how Gucci would do.
She seemed very interested in being close to me, much to the Phoebster's dismay.  Finally, I said the heck with this and put her in a crate and turned off all the lights.  She didn't make a sound until 5:30 this morning...the sky was beautiful and the room was full of light by a little after 7.

Yesterday, the three of us drove down to Tractor supply to get her a new bed (that was after I cut out all her mats and gave her the shower).  Gucci is outstanding on a leash.
She also rides very well in the car....
I have a big crate with a blanket, food and water in it, and I leave the door open so she can hide out if she wants to.

This morning, Abbe wanted to roll.


Gucci has never seen horses and barked at them through the paddock gate.  I'm sure (being a Mississippi girl) that the snow is quite an adjustment.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I can't wait to see a horse roll. That has got to be quite a sight!

CoyoteFe said...

Miss Gucci Poochie Elizabeth Sloog looks like a bandit! (I do so liek bandits)!