Followers

Monday, February 2, 2009

CLOSE TO HOME

The temperature was near 40 by 8am.














Today I did two things.  One was chores and one was attempting to clear out tons of papers that have been accumulating in the library where I have my computer.















The yucca plant has finally dried out, and the sculpture at the end of the driveway has all but disappeared because of the snow (Big Bird, on the other hand, made an appearance).  I could see some grass today, which I have not seen in months.  Hopefully that "noreaster" won't get anywhere near us tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I hope things slowly melt (so you don't flood out) and your are headed on your way to Spring. One of us should be!

Anonymous said...

Your sunrises and your sunsets are always so beautiful! And your horses are so sweet... How often do you get to go out riding, Lori?