Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MR. PRESIDENT.....






Welcome to the Obama family.  Fortunately, most of my friends feel the same way I do about how important this is as a new day.  Still there are others out there who feel differently.  I hope that they will soon understand that this man is the right person for our country at the right time.  OK, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but some of the statements that have been made are quite disturbing to me and I don't understand why he is being pre judged before he has even started. My balloon is not going to be popped tho, because I truly believe Obama is the right man for this job.

1 comment:

Diary From Africa said...

Lori, we watched this on TV here in Africa last night & many people here did too (or listened on the radio - those who do not have TV's). Obama has a lot of support here in Africa, the African people are very proud that an African-American is now the president of America. I thought of you, and knew that you would be watching too ! How amazing for us all to witness such an historical moment ...