Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A WORK IN PROGRESS....


This is a water color by my friend, Brenda Cretney.  It reminded her of one of my photographs and I was so impressed when I saw it.  She used to come to my Workshop and has since moved on. When we have our show at the Library, we invite her to exhibit her work as a guest artist...you have seen several of her paintings (when I did that post).  Brenda and her husband built a new house a couple of years ago and created a spectacular studio.  They both work in it on a regular basis and the results are obvious.  Al is a carver, and I have posted his work in the past too.  I could not be more proud of Brenda and the way she has developed as an artist....I keep telling her to ask more for her paintings when she sells them...Just watch!  She will be getting rave reviews in the watercolor world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful watercolour painting!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work