Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

HOLIDAY BAZAAR....












There was action all over town today...Candlelight Christmas at the Morgan Manning House (Historical Society) and a Bazaar at the Senior Center.  People of all ages were bustling about in both places, many very willing to spend their funds on an amazing variety of goods.  I bought a patchwork pillow, two crocheted bags (to put presents in), pastries, 3 birds, 10 Christmas trees and a chocolate pecan pie.  For $3.50 I had a hot dog, bowl of chili, drink and a homemade cookie! What a bargain.  

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I've always wanted to be able to make the crocheted bags (besides the fact that I can't crochet my arthritis would never let me doing something so small!). Love the trees. Very interesting. If I needed a cane I would want one like that! The meal was definitely a bargin! Looks like a fun day.