Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

A REUNION...






Yesterday, I did evening chores a little early so I would be ready to go out to dinner at 6pm. By the time I got in the house, Gary had taken a shower and was all dressed and ready to go...he looked at the calendar and said "this dinner is tomorrow night!"  I immediately called my friend Sara (who sent these photos) and she said, "it's not until Sunday night! but you can come over for leftovers..."  Well, tonight we went to their home and had the opportunity to dine with friends we have not seen for many, many years.  In the 60s, when Gary graduated from SUNY Brockport, he was offered a job in the Office of Admissions where Ralph was the Dean and Jim was the Associate Dean.  This is the first night we have all been together since the 80s.  What a great time we had....The young man in the photo is Rafe, the son of Ralph and Jeannine.  You have met Sara before, as she has sent me many photos in the past.  We have to do this again!

No comments: