Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

WATCHING THE GRASS GROW...




and it is.  This is the first day that I have not had something on my calendar in a very long time.
Phoebe and are going to take it easy for awhile...maybe someone will come to buy garlic. That
reminds me, I have to paint some signs (Peppers, Onions, Garlic) to put out by the road.  
Also, this evening I am going to take on two horses for two weeks while the owner goes on vacation to Maine.  After chores I set up the stalls in the grooming room and put a water trough in the run in for them.  Much easier than carrying water.  That will give me 8 to take care of.

2 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Wow! An empty calendar? Did you have an allergic reaction??

Phoebe looks a bit grateful. Baha!

Cello ...I love Yo-Yo-Ma ...

Gayle said...

Eight! So much to do...and sometimes I can't keep up with a couple goats and a sheep. :) I hope you enjoyed the day. Phoebe definitely seems to be enjoying a day off! Did you email me your mailing address? If so can you do it again? Thanks.