Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A SENIOR OIL PAINTING CLASS....





Today I was pleased to walk in on a painting class at the Senior Center (the art teacher in me).  Everyone seemed so happy with what they were doing.  Next week is going to be a busy one down there.  We are starting a cookie baking "business" and are making our debut on Thursday so we will have cookies for dessert when we prepare a homemade pizza lunch
on Friday.  Also working on our 2nd newsletter that will come out on the 15th.  The place is jumping and people aren't quite as down as they were a couple of months ago.  The nutrition and transportation programs are not figured out yet...but the dust has started to settle.

3 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

You know for someone with a clear schedule, you're pretty busy. That's terrific. Hope you got the herd in before the storm.

Gayle said...

Do you email the newsletter? I'm not sure why I'm so fascinated with everything going on there...maybe because it is soooo different than my own life. Anyhow, if there is an email list put me on it...I'd be interested in reading it. Thanks.

Lisa & Gerald said...

Boy you are a real busy lady!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!