Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

REMEMBER PHEBE?






The Art & Aesthetics Committee of the Walk! Bike! Brockport Action Group purchased a mule to be installed next to the Erie Canal.  Within 30 hours she was broken into pieces by three boys... two were arrested.  One of Brockport's finest volunteers offered to try and put her back together again.  He has a shop near the airport, and has experience working with fiberglass (as he built an airplane out of it).  Today I took a look at Phebe and I am very encouraged...I really think she can be put back together in a way that will make her stronger than she was before.

2 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

I just want to tell you that I am glad that you all are working to put her back together. So often we protest the bad acts, but figure there is nothing to be done to fix them. Good for you all. I hope for the best.

Unknown said...

These bad acts are so stupid. The bring nothing to their author except troubles. I do not understand why they act so.