Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOT OFF THE PRESS...





My friend Sara just sent me these photos!  One of them is our long lost friend Ralph, who was Gary's first boss when he started working at SUNY Brockport back in the 60s.  He is still one very handsome dude...have not seen him in a million years!!!  Ralph was the Director of Admissions, Sara's husband Jim was the Assistant Dean, and Gary was an Admissions Counselor.  Every summer Sara and Jim take their grandson to visit Ralph and his wife Jeanine at the lake (Ontario) to get in some boat time.  Looks like something I would like to do.  Having grown up on a lake, I really miss it.

2 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

lori----I can't seem to get this process right but Ralph will be thrilled to see this---send him your blog and he'll read it every day----Sara