Followers

Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT DID PHOEBE DO TODAY?
















She went everywhere I went.  We had to be at Kendra's house to work on a calendar by 10am, and as we were driving on Canal Road all kinds of boats went by... so we stopped to wave and take some pictures.  Then, when we got there, Phoebe sized up the place and waited patiently while we did our work.  On the way home we stopped for a quick visit at the Senior Center, where so many people have grown to love her, and she was given lots of attention.  As we headed South on Main Street, she seemed very interested in Jenny's old neighborhood.  Ahhhhh....home at last.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Phoebe is great. I wish some of my little girls were so good...of course, they are young and don't get near the attention they deserve. I still haven't figured out how you do it. I calculate the horses, mowing, gardening, meetings, classes, dinners, friends, etc. etc. etc that you do, and I just don't get how you do it! There aren't THAT many hours in a day. You've got an awful lot of energy. Wanna share some! :)

Paula In Pinetop said...

What a great day Phoebe must have had. Wish I could have been there too.

I found you over at San's blog.

I'll be back again. Your blog seems like a great place to get away when I need a break, here at my desk.