Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

GLEN ABERLOUR









Better known as Abbe, this is the youngest of the horses.  This year she will be 9 years old and I have had her since she was about 3.  Two of my friends were in the business of breeding ponies...actually, Abbe is a Pony of the Americas.  She can be ridden, and it is my goal in life to get this girl hooked up to a cart.  We have had many line driving lessons and have yet to get hooked.  This is my fault, as I do not work her on a regular basis.  At any rate, she is a smart, sweet and very strong girl.  She is also very photogenic.

4 comments:

Nea said...

She is beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Thank you for the info. on the music, I will do that soon! I was surprised that you found my new blog! I won't post for a couple weeks. I did see your Phoebe who is darling! Definitely of the 'dust mop' variety as my son and teenage buddies say. I'm stunned by the lovely pictures of your horses running across the sunset!

Kenney's said...

To help you meet your goal, let us know what we can do to help Abbe get worked on a regular basis. We can either work with her, or you give us chores to do so you can work her. We are going this weekend to pickup a pony for Kim that drives. It should be more to learn and fun

CoyoteFe said...

She is quite photogenic, In fact, in the photo where she is running, I do not think it is hyperbole to call her glorious.