Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

INTRODUCING BELLINI!!!




Have you ever seen a more precious puppy?  He is a six year old Bolognese and was imported from Hungary.  The breed has descended from Bichon stock and can be traced back to southern Italy in the 13th century.  He can't weigh 3 pounds....
Until recently, he lived with his family in Rochester.  When they moved to an apartment, he moved to his "grandparents" here in Brockport.  Quite an adjustment for all, but he could not be more loved.  Lots of visitations!!!

4 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Your dog looks like a stuffed animal... too cute!!!

Vanessa said...

I just love to come look at your blog. It is like a walk in the country for me. Your new puppy is adorable! I have a new Shih-zhu pup (pic on my blog) that is a similar cutie! Thanks for sharing your piece (and peace) of the world!

CoyoteFe said...

I can tell that Bellini is a true star! That cute little yellow lab puppy at camp that is in flea repellant commercials has nothing on him ...

sandra said...

This is my baby Bellini. He has been with me for the past six years, (I found him in Budapest.) through the good and certainly too much bad. My heart is broken that I couldnt keep him in our apartment but I know when my life straightens out we will be together again. Bellini is a companion dog with so much personality and love. I love you my baby and am so glad you are with mom and dad. Love, mommie