Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A FINI DO MUNNU.....







I can't believe that we may have 7 days in a row near 60!  Things have sprung....This morning I am going to set up the back porch so we can sit at the table outside.  I raked the yard, dragged the indoor and had chores done by 10am.  What an inspiration the sun can be. I want to give a big shout to Emily who lives in Arizona and reads my journal regularly.  She was born in Brockport and (with her brother and sister) grew up with our kids.  My photos of the village that were posted yesterday made her homesick.  I must be doing something right...  We miss you too, Em.  I also got a nice comment from Portugal...How do people from around the world land on this site...I am so curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice site and Horses! Lived in Raleigh, NC for a year and travelled the whole east coust during that time! I Live in North of Sweden, lots of snow STILL! We made a snowhorse, me and my little daugter,to day. It was a sunny day with promisis of spring!