Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AFTERNOON OBSERVATIONS





This afternoon I took a long walk down the lane with the dogs.  Ice was visiting as he was due for some company.  Almost all the standing water in the fields has disappeared along with the hundreds of geese.  Still, there are many interesting things to look at like the ditch and the pond.  By the end of June there will be no water...just grass.  How about that rhubarb?  Must be all the sunshine we have had for an unbelievable number of days. 

1 comment:

San said...

Hi. I enjoyed your visit over at my place yesterday. Thank you for coming--thought I'd return the visit.

Living in the arid Southwest, I just drink in "wet" images, such as these of your lovely farm. This looks like a lovely oasis of tranquility--your farm and your blog.